Hi my name is Beverly...I live in Tidewater Virginia.....
Jeff has always been kind and friendly... He was able to teach me how to set up a salt water tank. I have been a customer of Reef Chief since 2006. Salt water tanks are very sensitive to changes in the water quality and environment.
I am currently able to maintain a 35 gallon tank however sometimes Jeff can be a little challenging to talk to. His cashier is his wife and he is very protective of her. This is normal behavior. The fish are like his children and when he feels tired he is less friendly.
I hope this will explain his "interesting" behavior.He can be a very nice man when he is not too tired.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Customer service in person
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It has been 11 years since I was there and bid on a big brown 16 year old gelding. Knew nothing about him, wasn't at all what I had gone..."
- "I took my shitzui to pet smart a month ago, we asked them to get rid of his not so matted hair, they said that it will have to be..."
- "Vicky Deming sells sick & inbred dogs. The dogs & puppies are forced to live in filth. She lives in a horrible trailer of disarray and broken down filthy kennels...."
- "Horrible cold burger.. Sloppy presentation. Theyve slacked off. I came at 330 today..."
- "I asked for huge sweet tea and the worker gave me a regular sized one. Ordered a blt and the bread was cold, bacon was light pink and cold.. No..."
- "I found ACE Handyman Window Division of Yorktown through Home Advisior. Shawna told me that ACE could replace my door and reuse my sidelite. As well as making sure the..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."