Suffolk, Virginia
4.5

Hi my name is Beverly...I live in Tidewater Virginia.....

Jeff has always been kind and friendly... He was able to teach me how to set up a salt water tank. I have been a customer of Reef Chief since 2006. Salt water tanks are very sensitive to changes in the water quality and environment.

I am currently able to maintain a 35 gallon tank however sometimes Jeff can be a little challenging to talk to. His cashier is his wife and he is very protective of her. This is normal behavior. The fish are like his children and when he feels tired he is less friendly.

I hope this will explain his "interesting" behavior.He can be a very nice man when he is not too tired.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Customer service in person.

Had an Experience with Reef Chief?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more A N & ASSociates Florence Scovel **SCAMMERS** Florence Scovel "I got sucked not an ad on my Facebook feed. I ordered and paid for some great Vibram soled wrap shoes on June 20. I have gotten no responses to..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Lifecell - Re:NOT GIVING SAMPLE Lifecell "I tried a few times it kept declining my card which is good but instead of giving me the stuff for $4.25 it was trying to take $189.00.Then finally it..." Read more