Suffolk, Virginia
4.5

Hi my name is Beverly...I live in Tidewater Virginia.....

Jeff has always been kind and friendly... He was able to teach me how to set up a salt water tank. I have been a customer of Reef Chief since 2006. Salt water tanks are very sensitive to changes in the water quality and environment.

I am currently able to maintain a 35 gallon tank however sometimes Jeff can be a little challenging to talk to. His cashier is his wife and he is very protective of her. This is normal behavior. The fish are like his children and when he feels tired he is less friendly.

I hope this will explain his "interesting" behavior.He can be a very nice man when he is not too tired.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Customer service in person.

Had an Experience with Reef Chief?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more M0del agency - modelagency.uk.com - Big scamming network - W10 M0del Agency "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more Royal court construction of jacksonville Fl read first Royal Court Construction "I hired Paul workman / Royal court construction to do some construction on one of my buildings that was confirmed in Jacksonville Florida. I first found him online through the..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GOT RIP OFF  BY THE USA NURSERY #00071838 AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE The Usa Nursery "MY ORDER #00071838 I PLACE MY ORDER April 25, 2017, FOR 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 - Dwarf Peach Trees - total: $38.85 + $10.95 what i got in the..." Read more